1. Spend time with contented people, and those who are grateful for what they have in life.
2. Choose to celebrate the good things in life, even when things are tough, or much harder than you’d like.
3. Brighten up the lives of others you encounter with random acts of kindness – and helping when…
|—||OCC (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
|—||Deepak Chopra (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
|—||Unknown (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
Mud + Pup = True happiness.
1. They avoid hanging on to needless stuff, and discard any clutter before it can pile up.
2. They designate a place or a home for everything – so it’s easy to know where to look for things.
3. They write things down, and make a lot of lists - so they don’t forget appointments, or important…