Being an adult is realizing that $5,000 is a lot of money to owe and very little money to own.
this is real
Lessons Learned in Life (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Hard to do when you love someone….but true!
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
|—||Wayne Dyer (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
|—||Arundhati Roy (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
1. Spend time with contented people, and those who are grateful for what they have in life.
2. Choose to celebrate the good things in life, even when things are tough, or much harder than you’d like.
3. Brighten up the lives of others you encounter with random acts of kindness – and helping when…
|—||OCC (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|